Sign in to follow this  
LegitGraphics

100 small decals

Very well put.

I thank you for your honesty.

And I thank you for your viewpoints as well, I enjoy conversations with differing viewpoints where things don't get personal or nasty.  Viewpoints like yours can make me look at my models sometimes as well and wondering if I shouldn't charge more.....like I said its a fine line to walk, for all of us.

Amen

Guest fivestar

hhhmmm......some expensive people on here.  :rolleyes::) :)

if it wasn't for friends we all would not be where we are at. as for what we all charge the higher price is not always the best. just like the bull and the calf that were standing on the hill. the young one says lets run down and do one of those cows and the bull says lets walk down and get them all. we perfer to make some money off a bunch of people and i know that some of the people on here try to make all the money from one sale.

Just an add in to the whole "friend" thing, I have done decals for a lifelong friend that owns a Detailing shop and I charged him FULL WHACK, not because im a huge prick er anything but I bring my Ram Truck and Magnum to him on a regular basis to get cleaned and he charges me FULL WHACK to clean them too. Sometimes giving someone a stupid low price deal can hurt your bottom line, the way we do it is to support each other at regular prices and we both make money. Obviously this wont work in all instances but in our situation it does.