Benr98

Anyone make T-shirts with the Copam?

I'm awaitting arrival of my unit and would like to know if others have used the Copam for doing T-shirts?  Any recommendations for the best vinyl for shirts also would be appreciated.

Thanks

lol

Many of our users are running a Copam to cut heat press transfer vinyl. I talk to several a month by phone. Maybe they are all really busy making shirts and have no time to visit the forum....

:notsure:

I make t shirts, but I have a Refine. I think theres no difference @ all. I mean, there must be difference in the equipment (cutter), but process should be the same. About the best vinyl, thats a personal thing. There was a recent topic where our forum friends wrote whats their fav. shirt vinyl. Look that up and if you atill have questions about the process, post it here or pm me. Im willing to help.

Joe

I'm using the Copam to cut EasyWeed and Thermoflex +. There is no noticable difference with that respect. Nor much difference in the weeding for me. However in my limited experience, I have had better fabric adhesion and peel with the EasyWeed.

I have a Copam  2500, use it to cut regular vinyl and have a heat press to do T shirts, I started out using Themoflex plus, the white weeds good, the black is hard to weed, now I'm using Easy weed, the white weeds really well, the black not as good but better than the black themoflex, I like to do dark shirts, w/ white graphics.. well pleased w/ the Copam..

I own a Copam and use it to cut both regular vinyl and heat press vinyl.  Works great!  For heat press vinyl, I'm using Siser EasyWeed.  Easy to weed and apply...and has a good feel to it once applied.