Sign in to follow this  
boosted

Photos and JPSS

how well do photos come out on JPSS transfer shirts? anyone have any pics of shirts done with a photo? I have a customer who wants to buy shirts with her photos, I am looking for the best option. What type of shirt works best with the JPSS and Siser easyweed 50/50, 100% cotton, or other? we are mostly thinking white shirts, but may need to do some black ones. I have a workforce 1100, and if all goes well with this customer, I will be getting a second one just for the shirts from Cobrainks.

on the dark shirts you will need another transfer paper like 3g opaque

But the quality is good as long as we use the right paper for the light or dark shirts?

Guest sciondrgn

I use both the JPSS and the 3G Opaque,  The 3G Opaque has a stiffer feel to it and you can tell its "on top" of the material where as the JPSS I cant feel once I press it on to a shirt. It has a nice hand but the 3G is still the best for dark shirts that I've tried so far.

For settings i print on Plain Paper Setting, Best Photo Quality.

Guest kenya

For settings i print on Plain Paper Setting, Best Photo Quality.

......... me too.  :thumbsup:

I am interested in the same process. Which is the best ink to use for photo transfers? And does anyone have pics of their finished products. I am thinking about buying my first printer and supplies next week. I hope I have done enough research.

Guest sciondrgn

I am interested in the same process. Which is the best ink to use for photo transfers? And does anyone have pics of their finished products. I am thinking about buying my first printer and supplies next week. I hope I have done enough research.

If you are doing T-Shirts Pigment ink is a must if you can not afford a higher end DTG or sublimation printer/inks

Most of here have the Epson 1100 from Cobra with Pigment inks. Along with using Jet Pro soft stretch for lights and 3G Opaque for blacks..  here is a few of mine

3G Opaque and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan T-shirt

normal_DSCF1129.jpg

JPSS and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan T-Shirt

normal_DSCF1139%7E1.jpg

3G Opaque and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan Polo Shirt

normal_DSCF1146.jpg

Great images Claw. I can not wait until I can show mine off in the forum. I ordered my Epson 1100 and I am about to order my Sunie heat press today. I will post some images of what comes of it.

If you are doing T-Shirts Pigment ink is a must if you can not afford a higher end DTG or sublimation printer/inks

Most of here have the Epson 1100 from Cobra with Pigment inks. Along with using Jet Pro soft stretch for lights and 3G Opaque for blacks..  here is a few of mine

3G Opaque and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan T-shirt

normal_DSCF1129.jpg

JPSS and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan T-Shirt

normal_DSCF1139%7E1.jpg

3G Opaque and Siser Easy Weed - Gildan Polo Shirt

normal_DSCF1146.jpg

Woohoo! excellent! Cant wait to do some really nice images like this! 

Renee