Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

NBM show in Indianapolis

Registered, not 100% i'll be there, but I'm interested in any meet and greet you get set up!

Guest manwayvan

Wish everyone a safe and great trip..I will not be able to attend but it def sounds fun

I am registered and even signed up for a seminar. :D

Plan on heading down there Friday and going to the show Friday afternoon and Saturday most of the day.

I registered last Saturday.  My wife has to work until 7:30 Friday so we'll be there Saturday sometime.

I am registered and hoping to make it Friday & Sat but not 100%. Depends on vehicle arrangements.

We may be going on Friday now and not Saturday if anyone is still interested in the meet and greet - - Jeff you in??

Sure thing.  I took that Friday off from the 9-5 and will be leaving here early.  Should be there sometime in the afternoon.

I'll be the good looking mature guy with the slightly smaller intense looking woman beside me.  If you see a guy get hit - that's me

Ok Friday we hope to see fader, Dellrose and hopefully Mr.300's - anyone else??

Look for this nice guy and mrs evil

I would love to make something like that but a little to far..

Total Travel Estimate:  16 hours 55 minutes  /  1087.68 miles 

Guest Schramm

Well that is only about 3 hours from me and there is a good possibility that I will come just to meet the ones that show.  Interested in new designs think anyone will be selling software?

I would love to make something like that but a little to far..

Total Travel Estimate:   16 hours 55 minutes   /   1087.68 miles   

Ouch!

Well, can't wait to get down there.  Will be leaving here 6am tomorrow and should be there around noonish.  Hope to get the chance to at least say hi to everyone that goes.  And I have your number Dakota, I will give you a call when I get in the show.  :)

Schramm, from what I recall from going there was a couple people that did have graphics software. If you go on the NBM shows website, it usually lists all the companies thats attending the show. Hope that helps ya....Mike

Well that is only about 3 hours from me and there is a good possibility that I will come just to meet the ones that show.  Interested in new designs think anyone will be selling software?

there was a large booths selling graphics

dellrose and Fader both made it! was great to put a face to the names!

Yeah, same here.  Thanks for waiting it Dakota.  Glad to meet you and Dellrose. :)

Hopefully next meeting I will be feeling a little better and can hang out later - took 2 stops on the way home to make it back - not like me at all