JLDesigns

Frog Juice?

What type of liquid laminate is the best for inkjet printing?  I see Frog Juice then the spray, brush on, green cap, pink cap....kinda confused!  Where is the cheapest place to buy this, or is there a different brand that I should look at?

:D was wandering if you could take the bigger can and put it in an auto sprayer and use possibley cheaper and faster if you had larger or Quanitys ? thanks jhelms

Guest sciondrgn

:D was wandering if you could take the bigger can and put it in an auto sprayer and use possibley cheaper and faster if you had larger or Quanitys ? thanks jhelms

Yes you can but just make sure you clean out the sprayer really well so it doesn't gunk things up

You can use the gallon of frog juice, just need to prep it properly for your sprayer and dont try using it in a "Wagner" type sprayer, always go with a HVLP with compressor sprayer, it atomizes it correctly to have proper coverage and therefor a proper seal.

I put some vinyl designs on my cell phone case that is made of polycarbonate and I was wondering if the frog juice will be good to spray on it or a clear coat at a local store? I want to seal it so I don

Guest sciondrgn

I put some vinyl designs on my cell phone case that is made of polycarbonate and I was wondering if the frog juice will be good to spray on it or a clear coat at a local store? I want to seal it so I don

By vinyl designs do you mean printed or just regular cut sign vinyl?

I have both vinyl and printed vinyl on my phones/laptop and such, Sign vinyl I do not put anything on but printed vinyl I spray with frog juice before I contour cut them and apply them to the items

Oracal 651. I get pocket fuzz around the edges and was just wondering if the model car clear coat or frog juice will eat the polycarbonate plastic or the vinyl.

post-7513-12986554457026_thumb.jpg

post-7513-12986554467317_thumb.jpg

Guest sciondrgn

I have both vinyl and printed vinyl on my phones/laptop and such, Sign vinyl I do not put anything on but printed vinyl I spray with frog juice before I contour cut them and apply them to the items

Oracal 651. I get pocket fuzz around the edges and was just wondering if the model car clear coat or frog juice will eat the polycarbonate plastic or the vinyl.

I dont see why it would. You would figure it would eat the paper up if it would eat plastic up but I would maybe try a small section just to be sure.. You could try a seal it pen around the edges since it is just regular vinyl.

http://www.signwarehouse.com/p-SG1-SEAL-IT.html

I dont see why it would. You would figure it would eat the paper up if it would eat plastic up but I would maybe try a small section just to be sure.. You could try a seal it pen around the edges since it is just regular vinyl.

http://www.signwarehouse.com/p-SG1-SEAL-IT.html

I thought about that too. I was trying to find something that I could pick up local. I didn

Guest sciondrgn

I've read some saying you could use a finger nail clear coat to,, Not sure how long that would last but could always give that a try to

I've read some saying you could use a finger nail clear coat to,, Not sure how long that would last but could always give that a try to

for a quick local solution that sounds like it would work great