Sign in to follow this  
ruffhuffproductions

24 or bigger?

is a 24 inch cutter a good size to start with?... i only ask because i am on a really tight budget and every dollar i can save for materials to start out with would help so im just wondering how often people need to cut things bigger than 24''?... i would hate to be real limited because i have no targeted customer base im going to specifically serve... but i was originally planning on doing t-shirts and smaller decals on ebay just to start making my money back right away but was going to let it play out and see where it takes me from there

thanks

I have a 24" cutter and I buy the 24" rolls of colors I generally use more of like White.  I have purchased 15", especially if it's for a certain project.  I've never had a problem with the 15" especially since I can cut it length wise and generally it's 10yds, so a 24" qoute is not problem. 

24" is a standard size, depending on what your needs are....  and to compete on EBAY the only way is to offer "UNIQUE" and different. If you are just going to  offer what everybody else is doing, All your going to be doing is price cutting, to get a customer. And definately DON'T do copyrights of any kind. You won't have an EBAY account long. They will suspend you. FOR GOOD. If you are unique and different you can keep your prices up there. my 2c

I had a 50" and really used that capacity twice in a year and downsized to a 24" - somewhere in between would be nice