BannerJohn

A special request

This is so far off topic its way way out there but here goes.

Some of you might remember a singing group called the Del Rubio Triplets (www.delrubio.com).They were on PeeWee's playhouse years ago.

Anyway, a few years back,Eadie died of cancer,and Elena followed shortly after. This left only Milly all alone.

You have to imagine yourself in Milly's shoes. The three of them had never been separated, always lived and worked together 24/7, never married, and were literally one person when together. Losing Eadie was like losing a part of their body, and Elena and Milly mourned together. But thankfully, they had each other at the time. It's been years since Elena passed, and the only thing that keeps Milly going is knowing  that her fans still care and think about her.

A friend of theirs has asked me to post everywhere,asking people to send Milly a Christmas Card this year. She has not been well herself lately,and this could be her last Christmas.

Just a few minutes,and a dollar or less could bring so much happiness to this wonderful lady.

The triplets spent their last years entertianing at rest homes,at their won expense.They have done so much for others. It breaks my heart to think of Milly all alone now. So,I've sent my card...can anyone out there with a big heart send one too? Let's flood her mailbox!

Please,though...don't mention her sisters,or their passing. Don't say get well soon' because Milly doesn't want her fans to know that she has been sick.

Just a "Merry Christmas' to let her know you are thinking of her.

You can send the cards to:

MS. MILLY DEL RUBIO

VIA: MICHAEL A.

2275 WEST 25TH, #30

SAN PEDRO, CA

90732-4909

He will show them to Milly.

God Bless all of you who would do such a small thing in the spirit of Christmas!

Banner John

I will try everything in my power to send one asap. Thanks for posting this Banner John we all need to think about the ones that really are dear to us this holiday season and not about ourselves! :well done:

Definitely will do, and if you don't mind John, I would also like to forward your message to my friends and family who are both a bunch of soft-hearted compassionates and huge Pee Wee's Playhouse fans.

Do you think she'd like some chocolate covered macs from a Hawaiian Santa?  ;D