I would just like to say for all the people who whine and say they would never buy one of the "over seas" cutters and decide to spend 1thousands of $$s on the other names........

I bought my MH721 in june of 2007 and it paid for itself on the 1st job and now here we are ion 2010 and I am still running that same machine 5 days a week and most weekends and it has not let me down once all I have had to do is buy blades,, I would buy another one in a heartbeat,,

That makes me feel better. I've had one for a few months now with no problems at all. It runs perfectly and consistently.

It doesn't cut very small detail very good, weeding is a nightmare, but getting the clean cut blade helped a lot.  I don't use mine as much as you do, so I hope it will last at least as long as yours has so far.

ssg Good to see ya around old timer! and with a great feedback on the cutter

I've had mine since October 2009. Runs and cuts like a champ. Just make sure you have the sucker grounded. I use the clean cut blades as well those things are AWESOME!!

Guest jnbcea

This is the cutter my husband got for me for Christmas this last year. I mainly use it for crafts and car decals. I love it it's perfect for what I want it for, but when I go into the sign supply store they tease me about it!  B)

Where do you guys buy those clean cut blades? I've noticed it doesn't cut small detail very well.  I did ask the sign supply store about it last time, and they didn't even want to start to help me because I have this machine. 

Guest jnbcea

Thanks speeddoggy, which blade do I order for my MH721 that is for regular use? I also want a blade for fine detail and small cuts. Any suggestions?

Thanks speeddoggy, which blade do I order for my MH721 that is for regular use? I also want a blade for fine detail and small cuts. Any suggestions?

Roland 45degree blades

;D I have a two year old ProCut CR630 Vinyl Cutter with Basket that I purchased brand new on ebay for $180 which has earned me more than I care to mention here and has never given me a problem that wasn't related to my computer.

All I've ever done to it is mount a small laptop on a shelf up on top of it and upgrade the blade holder to an aluminum Roland brand, and I only did that because I scored 40 assorted 45 & 60 degree blades for about $20 that didn't fit the OEM blade holder.

It's a little loud but that just enables me to step outside my shop and still be able to hear when it's finished cutting...

RG