Sign in to follow this  
rynecoop

I need someon to print some stickers for me

I am looking to get some stickers printed, they will be 6" round.  I need to know how much for quantitys of 500, 1000, 2000, 5000. thank you in advance

Fivestar printed some stickers for me! They were awesome, great quality. I would suggest you talk to him.

Fivestar printed some stickers for me! They were awesome, great quality. I would suggest you talk to him.

+1 :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Thanks for the compliments fellows, but right now I am about 10 days out on everything.  I'm fricken swamped.  If 10 day turn around is ok I would be more than happy to quote you prices.

Guest fivestar

Yes I agree James does excellent work.

Thanks for the compliments fellows, but right now I am about 10 days out on everything.  I'm fricken swamped.  If 10 day turn around is ok I would be more than happy to quote you prices.

Sounds like you could use some help. I'm in Florida. Do you want me to take a flight and give you a hand?

Guest fivestar

Sounds like you could use some help. I'm in Florida. Do you want me to take a flight and give you a hand?

You're always welcome to come up.

:thumbsup:

I would do it for food and shelter (and the cost of the plane ticket). It would be a great experience.