Sign in to follow this  
protek

Size and Pricing for Festival ???

I'll be setting up a booth at a festival (which I have never done before). I have seen others such as in a mall or carnival and at other events. I have seen them price small decals (5"X8") from $10-$15.

Most of them want just the basic things like sayings, skulls, calvins and other basic things.

How do I price these type of decals at an event like this?

I have costs such as material, labor and the expense for the booth. I realise that this are mostly impulse purchases (especially after a few beers, LOL).

Any tips on working an event? I want to be fair but have to cover costs as well. It will also help get my name out there so I am willing to eat something just for that.

Also what are the most common colors that they might purchase in?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

I sell decals at my friends restaurant. I have a display setup and charge $5 for 5"x5" white with stock graphics that I have that do not have difficult weeding. I charge $10 for more difficult ones. They sell pretty good. I stock the most popular ones there and the others I mail to them for $1 extra or deliver to the restaurant within 2 weeks.

calvins? Yeah i would take those down along with any other copyright images/logos/designs.

definitely stay away from the calvins! 

We sell all of our decals, (No bigger than 6"x6" anyways) for $6 each or two for $10.  Most popular color from what I have seen is white (decals are usually going onto a tinted back window).

Thanks for the input. I sure stay away from HD and Fox now, Already been busted from both. I was just throwing some ideas out there. I have plenty of designs that I purchased the rights to but, some of these people ask for things on the internet. I don't want a $5K lawsuit over a $200 day. Heck NO!

So I'm guessing 6 X 6 for $10 bucks sounds fair?

I've never done this before and am abit nervous. Not a big people person but I'll give it a shot.  :thumbsup:

And I gues I'll bring plenty of White, that's what I alsways used to buy.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help,

You all Rock!

Paul