Buggie Pilot

Great to see old members coming back

;D Wow Just saw that JoeCamaro has been back on board  and Haumana has been back around for a couple of weeks. Good to see you people come back!

Guest kenya

It is pretty neat to see them.

I'm glad to see them also.  ;D

It's good to see Ken back. To me, losing Ken was probably one of the worst ideas USC has had. He was a tremendous help to the newbies and the old guys as well!!!! ;D

It's good to see Ken back. To me, losing Ken was probably one of the worst ideas USC has had. He was a tremendous help to the newbies and the old guys as well!!!! ;D

AMEN

AMEN

Ken knew what the forums meant.

Hey Buggie Pilot, thanx for that man! Very nice of you.

Thank you guy for the words. It is nice to see you too. I hope you are all doing good and your business are making good money. Hope to see your work.

JC

John, after I posted, I had the edit button tightly grasped just to add what you completed .... thanks .......I know there are even a few more good friends back .

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL OF YOU BACK WITH US !  ;D

I also am glad to see all the people back. I don't often post and have had a pretty rough time lately. Went in the hospital for double pneumonia put me in ICU then had an ongoing heart attack had emergency surgery( quadruple bypass) then went into cardiac arrest  had to be hit with the paddles over 30 times (still have the burn marks to prove it) Doctors almost gave up but my family didn't. I have to go in May 18 to put a defibrillator in.  Can't go back to my regular job so got a good price on a Versa Camm printer and will try going into business  full time. Wish me luck

John

I also am glad to see all the people back. I don't often post and have had a pretty rough time lately. Went in the hospital for double pneumonia put me in ICU then had an ongoing heart attack had emergency surgery( quadruple bypass) then went into cardiac arrest  had to be hit with the paddles over 30 times (still have the burn marks to prove it) Doctors almost gave up but my family didn't. I have to go in May 18 to put a defibrillator in.  Can't go back to my regular job so got a good price on a Versa Camm printer and will try going into business  full time. Wish me luck

John

Holy cow - Wishing you lots of luck - hopefully good days are coming

Wow John! I wish you only the best! Success in your business and stay healthy man.

Guest kenya

Wishing you all the best John !!!  :thumbsup:

John

You take it slow and easy! I'm 14 months since my quad by-pass and still dragging my ass. It's gonna take some time, but don't try and get back too fast like I did. I made a big mistake thinking I was ready,before I actually was. Listen to what your body tells you!

Good luck, you will get there,even though there will be times when you think you won't.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, it means a lot to know that you have people thinking of you even though you have never met them. That is why I like this forum so much. It's people that are truly wanting others to succeed and are willing to share knowledge to get them there.

Banner John, I'm glad to hear from someone that has been through it and for letting me know that this feeling is not permanent.

Looking forward to getting the printer here now.

Again Thanks everyone