BannerJohn

WARNING TO EVERYONE!!

Since we have again started allowing people to join the forums without approval, we have had a few really bad spammers on here. A lot of it is coming from Russia, which is well known for sending out virus and spyware. Please be very careful about clicking on ANY link in a post that looks suspicious. Especially from someone who is a newbee and the link is in his/her first post.

These scumbags usually post in the wee hours of the morning and sometimes I don't catch them for a few hours....so be careful.

John as one of you newest members I found that gaining membership was easier than most. Maybe adding one of those random image of text and numbers that must be entered in a text box might help. But your not going to keep them all out. :(

That was a while ago and it has been a lot quieter on here in recent times.

^^^ That's what happens when you wander off. Miss all the fun stuff.^^^

Oh SkareKrow let me tell ya, after mom came home it was PT.OT. Nurse and on top got busy with orders, Dec 7 my dads Arthritis kicked in real bad after shopping and he fell out of the Suburban ended up going to the ER for a couple of hours and then bed rest for a week and then he could barely move. After New Years my mom got bad again, Her infection came back and Diabetes destroyed her foot she lots her toes and heel, now she is in a long term hospital on the respirator, being tube fed, getting Dialysis and needs a pace maker. And on Monday my brother and I have to take my dad to for evaluation to get his Hip replaced. I also have 2 license plates to sublimate and some vinyl decals to cut out by this weekend, which is all done during the night cause dad cant be left alone during the day at least that's what is in home PT says. And yet I don't drink or do drugs. How are you? 

Good to see you back Madhatter, sorry to hear about all the health issues with your folks.

Cal

How am I?... Thankful!   WOW... Man. God Bless you.

Good to hear you're hangin in there. Real good to hear from you.

Glad you've got some vinyl projects for distraction...

Since we have again started allowing people to join the forums without approval, we have had a few really bad spammers on here. A lot of it is coming from Russia, which is well known for sending out virus and spyware. Please be very careful about clicking on ANY link in a post that looks suspicious. Especially from someone who is a newbee and the link is in his/her first post.

These scumbags usually post in the wee hours of the morning and sometimes I don't catch them for a few hours....so be careful.

Thanks John!  Just joined and not trying to have my laptop get a bug!

really appreciate the heads up man.