Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Nominating Speedoggy for most helpful Non Mod !!!!

Carolyn spends a lot of time giving very Helpful advice and I for one want to recognize her great efforts.  I have seen her go to great lengths to find answers and help everyone!

Behind BannerJohn she is the person always poping in to help

Many others are out there too but just wanted to say a special thank you to Carolyn  :thumbsup:

If it was up to me, she would be a mod..IF she would take the job...but it's not up to me.(I have asked,even BEGGED) But I sure appreciate all she does.

I second it !!!!!   :):thumbsup:

I may not be around much, but have seen her really help out!  :D

WOW!!!!! :):thumbsup:  Thanks so much everyone.  That just made my day..   :D  and  sorry, I really don't want the job,  but I do appreciate being recognized.  You all are a great bunch,, ..... And Dakota,  I know you help out more than me, And that is greatly appreciated also,  You have alot of answers, that I don't know anything about, and your area of expertise is wider than mine, as I am only into regular vinyl.  But the MAJOR thing that I do know how to do, is use a SEARCH ENGINE to find answers, that goes by the wayside with some people, and it is a very easy task to do. THANKS again, !!!  :)

I figured you wouldn't want the job.

It's more work than most people realize...the last time we had a spammer (night before last) I spent an hour banning him,and deleting all his posts. And it was past my bed time too.

Have to agree great job to all of you

Speedoggy thanks for your Help always even if we dont always say thanks I from the bottom of my heart do appreciate it! and lets not forget Dakota lets stand and give these two a round of applause !! Thanks jhelms

Absolutely .... What they all said  ;D ;D  I have read many posts replied to by Carolyn and definitely have to hand it to her for the great help she has given to many.

GREAT JOB  ;D

Pete G