Sign in to follow this  
jayben03

Time to move

Getting ready to move to a different location this weekend and being a college student I also will be attending a different college in about a month or so. But where I am moving to has very few vinyl shops. So its time to make some more money.  :yes: But I will have to say that moving to the country will make me miss the city life.  :-

Best of luck on your move.  Are you staying in MI?  I already live in the boonies and it can take some getting use to.

Moving out of state in the next year or so....for a change of scenery.

Jenny

Yes I am staying in Michigan I guess you could call me a thumkin LOL because I will be living in the thumb of Michigan. The only thing that I am going to regret is not being able to have high speed internet.Are you also from MI?

Yes I'm in Michigan too and even further upnorth than you are moving.  I'm about 45 minutes North of Saginaw!

We don't have high speed internet, but we do have satellite internet.  Hoping you have a safe move.

No highspeed internet because it is way to much I will sacrifice my wants for what my wallet can handle. It is like almost 50 dollars a month for 1 megabit  service. and I am now paying 20.00 for 3 megabit service in Saginaw.  :why: I have no clue but its ok I will be able to rebuild my business and get a fresh start and I will make more money because there is fewer vinyl business there I think there is about 3 in a 20 mile radius where I am moving. :yes:

best of luck with your move.  actually we are all "trolls", because we live below the bridge(Mackinaw). by the way, what's your major?  dt

When I grow up in two years I wanna be a Mechanical Engineer. Maybe I will design a new and better plotter for us all?

Daniel T how much snow do you have up there? We have about 2-3 inches still on the ground in Saginaw "The Sag Nasty that is". :snow: