Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

curiosity

There are over 3500 members registered that have never posted a single item that's in the neighborhood of 44 percent. . . .wow

now back to the program

I know that I lurked for a while before my first post  :)

yes me too, but now I have posted........alot of stuff I looked at was old and I wasn't sure if I should post on it LOL...Renee

I could never understand that either....to join and NEVER post??  I mean it's not like you have to be registered to view certain things.  :)

I have my own conspiracy theory. I have listed items for sale from time to time. I get a lot of email questions most of them are from people just registering that day. I think these people do not want the buyer to know that they are already board members that are asking questions, sometimes these questions, the answers should be known by a more seasoned member. I think the new member ID is just used to protect the identity of the more seasoned member.

grerenie

they are most likely spam accounts that have had thier posts deleted. I have to do it quite a bit on some of my forums.

they are most likely spam accounts that have had thier posts deleted. I have to do it quite a bit on some of my forums.

Now that's one I hadn't thought of!

if they havent logged in the past 365 days have an email sent - "please log in or account will be closed" that would weed out the spammers

if they havent logged in the past 365 days have an email sent - "please log in or account will be closed" that would weed out the spammers

+1  :thumbsup:

I lurk almost every day :thumbsup:. I can't say for the others) but I feel that most of what I do is basic things that others are already doing, so there is no advantage for posting other than increasing my post count. I would like to post things that are beneficial to others.  I will in the future try to post more, because this is a great forum with some very helpful people.

Thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is and to the regulars that put more than their share of time in to help others.  It is great to see there are still people in this world that are not afraid to tell what they know to help others.

Thanks everyone

John

Sometimes just post your thoughts because 1 little bit of info could trigger someones thinking and they could figure out their problem, or your thoughts on materials , cutters, comp, etc. thats how we all learn and even you old dogs could learn new tricksLOL jhelms

Sometimes just post your thoughts because 1 little bit of info could trigger someones thinking and they could figure out their problem, or your thoughts on materials , cutters, comp, etc. thats how we all learn and even you old dogs could learn new tricksLOL jhelms

agreed