Sign in to follow this  
t.schultz

Issues with mh721....

Guest YHC

LOL  sorry t.schultz,

I to was ranting about the other post which was pointing out that there are allot of people that jump the gun when first getting into this. Again, hope it all works out for you.

FWIW my comment was not directed at you necessarily, just the other comment caught my eye with ire for other memebers.

Carry on...

mine wasn't either,  it was about people in general, who don't want to take the time to do their homework,  and there are numereous ones, and many will join the forum  AFTER they make a purchase, because they have NO CLUE of even where to begin. NOT A CLUE of even how a decal is made, They see someone else selling decals and think it is so simple. 

It's cool. I just wanted to make a point that Im not new to this. And I have contacted uscutter. But still have not heard anything back. It sucks that I can not really call during the day because I work a normal 9-5 job. I just want this worked out. I got more orders coming in and I can not be down any more.

if your cutter is still under warranty..send it back and have it fixed or ask for a replacement. That is the best advice I can give. This looks like a hardware issue to me, and it's not the first time we've seen it.

Brandon Davis is head of tech Support..try him.And good luck.

Levi is a great person for helping!

true..he does the best he can.

Well sent off the plotter...  :thumbsup:  Still doing the same thing. but it's not as bad... but I will be in contact with them again to get a refund.

I will take my money else where and get another plotter.

Well sent off the plotter...  :thumbsup:  Still doing the same thing. but it's not as bad... but I will be in contact with them again to get a refund.

Don't get an R series Vinyl Express.  I didn't even get past pen tests before sending it back.  Did you change the driver in Flexi to the Roland PLC1000 driver?  Did you try another cutting program? If you are using a USB connection, switch to serial.

Well sent off the plotter...  :huh:  Still doing the same thing. but it's not as bad... but I will be in contact with them again to get a refund.

Don't get an R series Vinyl Express.  I didn't even get past pen tests before sending it back.  Did you change the driver in Flexi to the Roland PLC1000 driver?  Did you try another cutting program? If you are using a USB connection, switch to serial.

They refused to give my money back. After I got it back, it was still messed up. So needless to say, I will never do business again with US Cutter.

I have since put that plotter back in box, and it is a huge paper weight for me now. I have a Graphtec now.

So I have a MH plotter for sale! Really cheap!  :huh:

Well sent off the plotter...  :huh:  Still doing the same thing. but it's not as bad... but I will be in contact with them again to get a refund.

They refused to give my money back. After I got it back, it was still messed up. So needless to say, I will never do business again with US Cutter.

I have since put that plotter back in box, and it is a huge paper weight for me now. I have a Graphtec now.

So I have a MH plotter for sale! Really cheap!  :huh:

65.00 shipped!

That's better than my offer!

WHOA!! i wasnt offering MORE!! just rounding off!!  :thumbsup:

im too cheap to try to outbid someone!!