hoosier

Zen or Copam

I am concidering a new cutter as things have been looking up. Anyone using a Green Zen ? I have not seen any real feedback. I seen Marcus was offering discounts to get them out , but he never responded to my pm. I have used my refine mh721 for a couple years now and I have sent a lot of vinyl through it.

Thanks as always,

mark

Guest kenya

My Copam has never given me a problem.

Great cutter for the price.  :thumbsup:

My Copam has given me many years of income with no problems :thumbsup:

The Zen has digital servos instead of stepper motors. That alone to me makes it worth the extra coin. The Green is your basic cutter, and the Black is another step up with more force and tangical capabilities.

They are made by gcc a better cutter manufacturer they also have a gcc expert that is a stepper lower cost cutter for the price i would go with graphtec

I checked out the GCC Puma III at the show today and was not that impressed maybe a step up from the p-cut and refine but not for similar price as the graphtec - I stand by my recommendation of the graphtec

The way I see it is if your going to move up from an MH series, go to a servo driven machine.  The Copam is still stepper driven.  I used an MH721 in a production sign shop for 2 years with no problems.  I just bought another MH781 mostly because the 721 performed very well and I couldn't afford the jump to a servo driven machine.

The copam is a proven solid performer either way. If I was making the jump to a servo machine AI would go graphtec . . . . but with that said I had great success with the copam even doing small graphics