Guest kenya

Never having had a Zen, but I do have a Copam..... I would pick the Copam. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Ummmmm........I'd have to say the graphtec..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

Well, hell yeah the graphtec- but I was picking from what he had to offer.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the copam is 750.00 and the zencut black is 1400 - kinda apples and oranges - given that I would take the zencut but with t hat said for the same price or less I would take the graphtec anyday.  I would like to try a zen black just to see though but not paying 1400 for it!

Guest fivestar

haha    well i only gave 2 choices on this question.

Yeah but I threw another choice in there for ya.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My Copam has been making me money for years with no problems.

Guest fivestar

yeah you did.  from what i have read though the ZenCut Black is a pretty good  machine and is less than a graphtec.   

I read that too.....But I have witnessed the Graphtec's capabilities and I would find it hard to believe that the Zencut would be a better machine.

yeah you did.  from what i have read though the ZenCut Black is a pretty good  machine and is less than a graphtec.   

I have seen the graphtec several times on ebay, on sale, or "Open Box" for 1250.00 - thats less than the black

I read that too.....But I have witnessed the Graphtec's capabilities and I would find it hard to believe that the Zencut would be a better machine.

I agree - there are MANY happy graphtec owners with years of experience with them - the one thread inquiring about the black . . . .all you get are cricket chirps in the background.