Sign in to follow this  

Is US Cutters live support really live support?  I have tried the past 3 days to try and talk to someone on their live support when it says its online.  No one ever seems to be a the soo called live support.  Just seems to me that maybe they should remove live support and just do it through emails.

We provide support via e-mail. http://support.uscutter.com - You can submit a ticket there. Additionally you can call us on the phone during normal business hours 8pm to 5pm PST. If the live support shows online someone should be available to help, that is how it should be - I will look into this and see if I can figure out what has been happening the last few days. We have been focusing as of late, the last few months on our phone and e-maiil support to best assist people.

Thanks for pointing this out.  :thumbsup:

Brandon - for kicks sometime try calling in yourself to the usc support and see how it works!

They are growing at great leaps and bounds so there are a few hitches in the setup I'm sure.

Brandon - for kicks sometime try calling in yourself to the usc support and see how it works!

Doh! I am sure they are working on it!    :)

Hey ken whats up man!

:D

Been awhile, so I thought I would drop in to see how things were...

:thumbsup:

Well on an invite from Brandon I called Tech support to check the system. 

First the number was difficult to find until I looked at Brandon's sig - on the support page - where is it? I never found it.

On the call:

Placed at 3:20PM EST

at 322 voice came on the phone breifly asking to hold please then gone

Listened to music (Loud at times, hardly soothing) until 4:07 PM

47 minutes got me to a live person

Well Brandon There is the results of the test.

Ouch

Hopefully they get some better music then! Might I suggest some Beatles- never get tired of hearing them. Or maybe even bust out some Sherrif!

BABYyyyy, eh-ya, eh-ya-ehya, ooo I get chills when I'm with YOUuuu- oh-woh....   Good stuff!!

They are probably just working on getting more help I would assume.

the way I see it, if you're not going to offer live tech support all day,during normal business hours...don't offer it at all. Take the link down.

As for the test Dakota..all I can say is...Brandon, be careful what you ask for. You might not get the answer you want.

Guest kenya

47 minutes...... oh, hell no.  ;D ;D ;D

I would never put up with 47 minutes..... I'm the caller that would keep calling back.

47 minutes is all uncalled for. No one deserves that.  Especially, if you need support.

Scott, place a call & say that you would like to order something & let us know how long it takes to speak to an actual person.  ;D

That was started at 3:20 EST - can you imaging after people are getting out of work at 4:30 to 5:00 - then thru all time zones getting out of work!

I tried live support yesterday and after 10 min or so, a message came on that it wasn't available at this time. I called the number on the email I'd received from Tom. Phone was answered immediately and I was on hold for maybe a minute or so. Ben came on and worked on my computer for quite a while. He wasn't able to get my computer to recognize the cutter, but had me buy a keyspan. After 42.00, stilll no luck.  It's strange but I can hook the cutter to my older laptop and it works fine. I just cant get the windows 7 system laptop to work with it. Anyone using this system to cut?Sandy

Double good to see you on,Ken. There is a big hole where you used to be. ;D

Guest sciondrgn

Yall want to pay me to work at home and answer phones?  ;D ;D

Double good to see you on,Ken. There is a big hole where you used to be. ;D

;D ;D