Anytime Graphix

Anytime Graphix Truck

My trucks back window. Just got started, again! I did vinyl graphics and signs years ago and just finally got back in business.

-Anytime Graphix

post-7944-1298655265704_thumb.jpg

post-7944-12986552669227_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Looks very nice, but I would have made the phone number much larger & across the bottom.

Looks very nice, but I would have made the phone number much larger & across the bottom.

True that  - you want someone following in traffic to be able to read it

:thumbsup:  I had actually made more to go across the bottom, but installed in the wind and it folded over onto itself so now I have to cut it again. Everything except the phone number is reflective white and I plan to change the phone number to something else that stands out more anyways. Thanks for all the constructive criticism, I appreciate it all rather good or bad.

mwdesigncreate-the font is iNked God, very messy and A LOT to weed. I cleaned it up and removed a lot of the little splatter spots to make it a little easier but still a weeding nightmare.

-Anytime Graphix

Great work!  I like the stars too. My children are into that star image, so sometime last year I installed a large one on the back of my car (reflective white). I became the cool Dad. :thumbsup:

I have inkscape and signblazer and I have been trying for 3 days to make stars like that. How do I do it?

Thanks

CyberSultan- The only thing that I mean by being off is that your inner triangles are not exactly set right and the angles are off a little. Maybe just me and my preference of how I like them to look. Another part is the center, it looks like a dot and I think that it should just come to a sharp point there with each point meeting.

Did you visually look at it or draw lines through it to check the angles?  I just rechecked each angle and they are exact.

In any case, I simply posted my graphic in a gesture of sharing in case someone wanted what I had created.  I wasn't really looking for any feedback on it.  People can download it if they like.  B)  I think you are right that it is always going to be matter of preference.  I had created two versions of this star.  The one I posted and the other one the way you described you like it (sharp angles that go all the way into the middle). However, I prefer the rounded angles and the center the way I did it when working with reflective vinyl (I feel it holds up better with reflective vinyl not having the sharp inside angles).

Here is another set of stars with sharp angles.  I included three single-color stars of different thicknesses.  I also included a 2-color star.  Enjoy!

BTW, I just realized I hit 1,000 posts.  Whoo hoo! B)

Stars.eps

Stars.eps