Sign in to follow this  
Dolphin

Ideas?

Hello everyone,

I am wanting to make somethings for Mother's day and need some creative ideas.

If you don't mind sharing some ideas I really would appreciate it.

I have a plotter and heat press.

Here's a couple of 6"x6" tiles I've done.  Used vinyl to cut the stencil.  Painted with Createx Wicked Colors using an airbrush.  Clear coated with a catalyzed urethane clear. 

post-5380-12986552608396_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986552619539_thumb.jpg

Well, my idea for this year...and with in-laws I have 4 to do.  I'm buying those rectangular glass vases and putting a mother's qoute of some sort on there.  shouldn't cost to much for the vases probably $5ea at the most.  If only I lived close to Ikea!

Figured this was on gift I could give that they can use or put away and pull out when the time comes!

Dollar Tree!  Couldn't find the rectangular vases but some others and doing some mother's day qoutes in etching on them!  Hopefully they turn out!

Figured this was on gift I could give that they can use or put away and pull out when the time comes!

When you visit?  :)

Thanks for the ideas.....the vase with a quote sound good...one of my friends just bought a flower shop and she asked me to put some items in her store on consignment but I think the vases will work well for her in your business.....I will try and make one this week and see how it comes out..