Sign in to follow this  
mrjimmie

Procut MH 1351-se

Need a usb driver for  for my cutter bought a few years back updated computer and computer has only usb ports

any help would be great

lost all my login info

details:

Procut MH1351-SE

windowz xp pro

Flexisign Pro 8.1

:thumbsup:

I installed the Refine MH series driver and now what port do i choose in the production manager?

using the profile for Roland CM-500 vynal cutter I see usb  and com ports?

Where it says Signblazer,  pretend it says  Flexi

USB

If you need to install your cutter through the USB port, you will need to install the USB drivers. USB drivers are available on our support site under Downloads, then MH/Refine Series Downloads. The USB driver is the very top selection, simply click on it and run it. It will self-install and when finished tell you that "FTDI drivers have been successfully installed." Once the drivers are installed, you can plug your USB cable in to the computer and Windows should tell you that "new hardware is found" and then "your hardware is installed and ready to use." You then need to check your device manager under the ports category to see which COM port the USB installed to (usually COM3 or COM4). Once you find out which port it installed to, you can then tell SignBlazer which port it is using and select the correct Device.

You Da Man ( or Woman) :thumbsup:

Installed on com 3 works great

I have Flexi installed by the way.

Would you know  what length of the usb cable is too long?

I have my system across the room

Ok last question hopefuly ..

tried to do the same install on my dell  laptop  running xp pro sp3

and driver package installs fine,

but new hardware wizard looking for

FT232R USB UART

stops searching promptly and finds nothing,,, :thumbsup:

it is installing fine now check my wicrosoft updates i wwas needing an update for operating system

Thanks to all who helped :thumbsup:

I also have the Procut MH 1351se plotter and im trying to set it up to be used in flexi 8 but haven't a clue how to do so.  I previously used a graphtec which was listed in the setup selections.  I do not know how to do the USB setup and ive tried downloading the driver but dont know exactly how to do that.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt