Sign in to follow this  
jhelms

My church needs 50 coroplast

I am chapter prez of christian motorcycle group in my(small) church I need 50 coroplast 18x24 printed I think, for a upcoming biker day and some of my members suggested screenprinting over my vinyl coroplast due to cost and I do charge them because I am always doing something for them but discounted rate, but my pastor mentioned he seen  somewhere where you could find 50 for $ 69.00, Does this exist does anyone know if places like this exist or can someone on the forum print me some 2 sided 1 color and Im not asking for a freebie but I will just charge the church what they cost plus shipping. Thanks Jhelms

mumpowersignsupply.com has the best prices I have seen.   18x24, 1 color, 2 sides, qty 50 = $4.25/each, including stake on either white or yellow coro.  Freight paid to your door.

+1 on mumpowersignsupply

If my customers ever saw their prices on qty 25, I'd be out of the coroplast business.. :thumbsup:

Luckily, quite a few of my customers start freaking out when i ask them to send me their logo electronically. They opted to give me a drawing in crayons...

If my customers ever saw their prices on qty 25, I'd be out of the coroplast business.. :thumbsup:

Luckily, quite a few of my customers start freaking out when i ask them to send me their logo electronically. They opted to give me a drawing in crayons...

Lol had that already...The sad thing was it was by a kid and it was pretty good, probly better than I could do, he did one later in color pencil that was an incredibly easy trace.

If you get any sign making magazines you will find plenty of places to buy them from dirt cheap... DO the artwork, send it off to one of these guys, and make a little for your time, instead of sending them to a new supplier... Its called reasonable markup.

screen printing prices are just like anything else, cheapest is not always the best. You need to find a reputable company that will do a great job and someone you can count on to come through.

Those of you who have purchased coroplast from mumpowersignsupply, do they come with the wire stand?