Sign in to follow this  
airka02

Sign Cut is going crazy..Please help me

Me to LOL..thank you so much for your help..Im uninstalling the program again now and will try to reinstall it..maybe the 3rd time will be a charm..I really just getting ready to send the cutter and the software back..I got it all in on thursday and I have yet to get it to work

Yes I got one year free with my cutter and a trial version of signblazer which works when it wants to

Did you send the file to the signcut support team?

They are usually pretty good with problem issues.

One more thing to try, did you convert your text to curves?

Right click on text convert to curves on the dropdown menu.

Yeah I just reinstalled the program and same think is going on.  I tried a new font converted to curves and same thing..

:thumbsup:

I would get on with the online support at the signcut site and see if one of their techs could walk you through it.

Thats what I just did they are all offline so i sent a copy of the signcut file to them..thank you again for trying to help me all day long

I just opened your eps file in AI, and it's showing the artboard is smaller than the image. Wonder if that's the problem. I don't have corel, so I don't know if there's an option to change the artboard size...

Also, in SignCut, under Settings: Tile, make sure the tile size is set larger than your design.

And doesn't hurt to go to Edit: click on all 3 options to delete all weed lines, manual tiles, and reg marks

I just tried everything you said and nothing changed..thank you for your help to...I about ready to just scream after 3 days of this

Those lines are a common problem in Corel when exporting. To fix the file semlecet it and weld it that will get rid of the lines if they are in a file you have. To avoid them being created open a file or create one in Corel, then view it is wireframe to be sure it is how you want it. Now do a manual export as an ai file with the text converted to curves, compression turned of and compatibility with ai version 8. This will set your export defaults. Now try sending the file to Signcut using the send to Signcut plugin.

Kimon just a note, the original corel file didn't have the lines that showed up in the signcut file.

Kimon I tried all that also and it still didnt work..Ive been talking to support for 4 days now and they are still trying to figure it out

As we cant place .crd files here I made a simple X3 TEST ARIAL font word converted to curves file.

Just unzip it and use then try to EXPORT it to SC PRO by the COREL X3 SIGNCUT PRO PLUG IN LAUNCHER Kimon is referring too.

http://www.signcutpro.com/component/option,com_quickfaq/Itemid,69/cid,4/id,6/view,items/

Then let us know how the file looks like in SC PRO with a screen shot.

Paco

test corel v13-X3.zip

test corel v13-X3.zip