engine9yfd

Design help

I designed this for myself and now I cant get this into .eps for myself. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks a ton. Ill show pictures of my trailer when I get this done.

post-3770-12986552499762_thumb.jpg

post-3770-1298655252617_thumb.jpg

Appreciate the help with the design but is there a way you can tell me how you did it. Im really stumped on why this would would not convert for me. I have done this a few times but never had the problem like I did with this. This is my first 2 color design I made if that helps.

Appreciate the help with the design but is there a way you can tell me how you did it. Im really stumped on why this would would not convert for me. I have done this a few times but never had the problem like I did with this. This is my first 2 color design I made if that helps.

I just did it in inkscape real quick you can click on the color box in inkscape to add the colors or do what I do and just add them once you are in SB.  Hope you understand what I am saying not real good at explaining this

Here ya go.

2 color and cut ready. Just add your reg. marks and sub the colors you want. (i used black and yellow for contrast)

This is a pretty simple 2 color layout. Just apply the yellow on top of the black.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

rust_belt.eps

rust_belt.eps