Bugs

Goe knight

I am looking at a Geo Knight heat press. They are only about 20 mins from my house. So no shipping and the service would be easy if I need any. Do you have one? Thoughts?

Got one of the old manual types.  No complaints at all.  Well built, solid as a rock.

Thanks! I am going to take a ride over to Goe Knight this week to browse there showroom.

If there's a draft or breeze nearby, it'll cool it off faster than the heating element will keep up, so mind that.  Also, it's easy to bend the handle out of shape by bumping into it as you pass by.  Other than that, I like mine.

definately different than the one I had - it was built like a tank and after selling it on my first sublimation job I thought I had made a big mistake -  luckily it was the printer making the problems on the new one

Cohort. How old is yours? I am looking to buy the 16x20 unit? Is that what you have?

Age?  Dunno.  Bought it used a couple years ago, but yes, it's the DK20.  I really like the fact that you can upgrade them post-purchase to auto-release.

Say Cohort sounds like your handle assembly might need some tightening if you can bump it out of shape.  Surely your not talking about bending the metal?  :thumbsup: