Sign in to follow this  
jayben03

Free rolls of sample vinyl

Guest fivestar

I know this is an old topic, but I got my stuff from harbor sales today and WOW what a free sample.  Dunno exactly how I'm going to be able to use the stuff, but it sure is nice to get packages like that for free.  lol I honestly don't know what all I got, never had time to check it all out.  Looks like perforated material and printable materials.  The total shipping weight was 31 lbs.

I know this is an old topic, but I got my stuff from harbor sales today and WOW what a free sample.  Dunno exactly how I'm going to be able to use the stuff, but it sure is nice to get packages like that for free.  lol I honestly don't know what all I got, never had time to check it all out.  Looks like perforated material and printable materials.  The total shipping weight was 31 lbs.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago.  Came with a 54" roll of white vinyl, a 24" roll of white vinyl, and a roll of banner material.  :huh:  Very nice samples.

Guest Terry

I think your one roll of white.... Is clear laminate.

I think your one roll of white.... Is clear laminate.

I actually received two rolls of white: Avery MPI1005 EZ RS - White Gloss (24"x5) and Vizuon LD3910G - White  Gloss (54" x 5).  The IPM Banner material is 36" x 10'.

I've tried both vinyls...and they are ok.  Neither works well with small details...but works fine with larger text and graphics.