Sign in to follow this  
DreamCatcher

Running SignCut Pro with a Creation PCUT CT630 - Will not cut!! Please help!

I have been struggling with this since I got the cutter over a month ago. I also bought the Keyspan adapter to see if that would work, and yet I get no response when I try and cut. It wont even do a test feed. I get a blue loading bar which takes less than a second to load and yet the cutter does nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions?? Its so frustrating as I need to be able to cut things!

DC:  I don't know your cutter, but I am also new and when I send a job to my Summa cutter it only cuts if I have completely cleared the prior cut; I need to do a full restart of the cutter.  My cutter goes thru a Rain Dance before it is ready for cutting. 

'Doubt that helps but in forums it seems when someone says something it tends to elicit a response from the gallery...  Good luck.

Jim

Problem solved. All I needed to do was uncheck a box saying 'use spooler'. how simple. yet its been 2 months not working.

Im so happy it finally works though!

I like a story with a happy ending... I had similar issue when I got my cutter and it all came down to one setting on the cutters menu.

:thumbsup: