Sign in to follow this  
hairyconiption

Setup Questions, for a mac user!

I am trying to get my pcut 630 working with my mac. Had a refine 51 which worked great, I sold it to get something smaller, but can't seem to get this machine to play nice. I have sign cut x2 as well as signblazer running on a brand new imac but can't seem to get the darn thing communicating.

Any help would be great!

You got SignBlazer to work on a Mac?  :notsure:

In SignCut, you need to select the correct make and model of cutter Creation PCut CT630, and the device should look like devusbserial00000 if the driver is loaded properly. Should use the same driver the Refine series did.

Thats what I would have thought. I sold my keyspan serial adapter with the refine last week, mabey I need to get another one of those. In signcut x2 the options are

/dev/cu.Datum-COMO1

/dev/cu.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync

write to file

internal usb

tcp/ip

I have tried them all. I can't seem to get the baud rate to change from 9600 to 4800 and that my be my problem. Hmmmm.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Clarification, I don't have "signblazer running on a new mac" I have signblazer, sitting on a cd in it's sleeve and I have a Running Mac, sadly they are not together.

Hello All,

Yes, if you have a new Mac OS X with Parallels then you can run the PC Version of SignBlazer Elements.

I have had contact with quite a number of users who are using the PC version of SignBlazer Elements without a hitch.

No problem cutting or even registering.

However i must point out we don't support you if you try this.

Jerry from SignBlazer.