SIGNsations

graphic collection

what is the website for the images - i cant see where to buy them -- isnt this copyright infringement - i got to thinking about it they have them copyrighted the images and no your not selling them but you cant just give them away either -- just like music - software - or anything else

i purchased the bundle from the company for a great deal of money and i there for i have the rights to do with what i want. the company  purchased from was totally ok with me putting this on here like this as i asked them prior to it. they even told me i should NOT be giving them away but instead should be charging each and eveyone of the people that i send an image to as i had to buy them also. i am just not allowed to give or sell the entire collection to someone.

also those of you that have requested i still have your emails in my inbox i have not been around lately due to a family emergency but i am back now and will start replying to email tomm. thanks and sorry for the delay.

Request has been yesterday. I haven't received them and don't want to call and bug you.

the company  purchased from was totally ok with me putting this on here like this as i asked them prior to it. they even told me i should NOT be giving them away but instead should be charging each and eveyone of the people that i send an image to as i had to buy them also.

I would be willing to pay something for each one if you would ask. There are some clips here that I just haven't seen anywhere else.

i havent stopped filling them. i have been extremely busy with some orders i had to rush on because i was gone for several days due to a family emergency...i will try to get to them this wkend possibly tomm. i just moved also and have no internet at home yet so i cant do that yet lol but i will get to them asap if there is anyone that needs them right away for a job your working on feel free to give me a call and if i dont answer leave a msg and our number and ill get back to you asap. thanks guys    641-344-2828 (cell number so call anytime)

SIGNsations - great offer for those of us who only need an image or two -- I haven't had the need yet, but hope to take you up on the offer someday.  Very generous offer - I do appreciate how valuable this resource is and how much it can help the members on the forum.

tinaski - here is the site to buy their collections - I don't see a link for a bundle offer, but I have seen them in the past -- for a price less than the total of all the individual collections - I think it was still over 2 grand - so SIGNsations has made a very substantial investment in this colleciton.

http://www.actionillustrated.com/

-Mike

I am setting up a File sharing Folder on my dropbox for anyone that wishes to access it.

If you don't know what dropbox is. It's a Online service That's 100% free. they give 2gigs of space to store your files in. you install there program and it puts a folder on your desktop you can copy files directly to. if you have a iphone you can install a app on it to access them also. 

Once you sign up i will get a email saying you signed up. And i will share my Collection with everyone. But i am requesting that you add to my collection so everyone can access it also.

here is the link (every person that signs up it adds more space to my account) i currently have 4 gigs of files up for sharing)

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTM3OTg0MzQ5

I am setting up a File sharing Folder on my dropbox for anyone that wishes to access it.

If you don't know what dropbox is. It's a Online service That's 100% free. they give 2gigs of space to store your files in. you install there program and it puts a folder on your desktop you can copy files directly to. if you have a iphone you can install a app on it to access them also. 

Once you sign up i will get a email saying you signed up. And i will share my Collection with everyone. But i am requesting that you add to my collection so everyone can access it also.

here is the link (every person that signs up it adds more space to my account) i currently have 4 gigs of files up for sharing)

I just signed up using your link but have NO clue what to do...LOL

Renee

I signed up for ya robochan.  Where can I see your folder?  That link is just a referral/sing up link.

Thats pretty cool deal actually.  I won't be putting any sensitive files on there, but it will be great for working/designing on multiple computers.

Thanx for the invite to view your files!

I havent taken anything because I want to make sure I share as well, so once I figure out how to do that I will be getting some! you have alot of graphics there for sure, I will probly duplicate a few by mistake so please bare with me! I read your text file about leaching and I promise NOT to do that! LOL! So the question of the day is do I just use my own drop box to upload files or do I put them on yours? I' not really sure how to use this! thanx!

Renee

i just sent over the link to share my folder. sorry i went to bed way early last night.

if you login to dropbox. click events you will see the msg i shared a folder

With all the graphic and font requests I'm wondering if it would be worth while to create a searchable repository on one of my websites and allow anyone to upload/download the graphics....

If anyone has any interest let me know, if we can get a small group together to discuss the design (layout, organization, etc) of the site, I can throw something together. I have pretty much unlimited storage at my disposal....