SIGNsations

graphic collection

ya i am collectting some more of my collection to add to this, and i did noticice when that person deleted alot, i was like wow, i will just wait a bit to put my other additions in here till it calms down. Thanks again for this

Geez! I'm Sandy, and I sure didn't know I did that. I saw a message that my dropbox was almost full. I dragged the folder called vinyl works off my desktop dropbox file and tried to move those files to a new folder thinking that was the thing to do. I didn't know it affected anyone else's. I assure you  I was not trying to ruin everything for everyone else. You'll have to have me flogged! I AM GUILTY OF IT ALL.  All I can do is plead ignorance. I've never used anything like dropbox. Sandy Morgan

Ya it was a honest mistake. i restored it all. I found you have to select it all and copy if and then paste it to where you want it to go.. I;ve done that few times on accedent. when i am half asleep not looking

Well, I was mortified about what I did!  I knew after I moved the folder to the desktop something still wasn't right about the new folder I made so moved the original back inside the dropbox file.  I didn't have any idea I was deleting anyone's files. I just happened to see your note about it late yesterday afternoon.Sandy

IT WASN'T ME!!!!!! LOL  While we're on that subject, can I get the files again, or is everyone still pissed at me? Sandy

I just signed up...Thank you!!! I do have Vol 1-2 & 3 vector art mega collection if it can help any one just email me and i will see what i can do to get to .

Big ? how do i add art work i gave it a try but could not  thanks. And thanks for the invite                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

just click on reply then click additional options, it tells you the formats and size that the pix can be

Can I get signed up on the dropbox?

I would like to contribute as well..thanks

Hey bobbyd I sent you a message...

Thanks all !!

jmatson

I am new to Drop Box, so now that I joined  ;D  what next.    :D 

I know it sounds silly but I usually call myself computer savvy but...  ;D  :huh:  :huh:    :thumbsup:

Is there a file I can link to to contribute and share work? From the posts it seems theres a common file everyone here is sinking files and sharing work.

Just trying to learn and share what I have with everyone. Thats what makes the small businesses get ahead in this economy.

Thanks again

Stetson5331

sounds like me...LOL  I joined and have no idea what/how to do anything.  I have been not so busy lately though so not much to share.  My Husband had a passing out/seizure type episode at work May 4th and he his health has been a huge part of why.  He doesn't have a brain tumor so for that we are thankful and he is heading back to work and doing well so I'm slowly getting back into my work. :thumbsup:)

I'll keep an eye out for how to use this drop box too. 

I hope everyone else is doing great!!

Lacey

Hey Stetson, you guy's ever get this going? If not I'll build a website to do this for you guy's, let me know

Hey Stetson, you guy's ever get this going? If not I'll build a website to do this for you guy's, let me know

Never got this one..It seemed to die quickly or they just iignored me?? :huh:

But what you looking for?If I got it I will help you out??

stetson5331

well its easy to do if you have an ftp program, could even use an online uploader. Let me know what you think.

Second question, i was just looking for a hunting and fishing collection is all

I admit I asked for 8. Probally more that I want but some or better than none. Thanks for sharing.

Stickerman

are the drop boxes still up ? just signed up under one of them.

It is kind of confusing. how do i get to the files if still up ?

I have a bunch of ai files to put up but they are compressed.

Thanks

M