SIGNsations

graphic collection

what is the website for the images - i cant see where to buy them -- isnt this copyright infringement - i got to thinking about it they have them copyrighted the images and no your not selling them but you cant just give them away either -- just like music - software - or anything else

i purchased the bundle from the company for a great deal of money and i there for i have the rights to do with what i want. the company  purchased from was totally ok with me putting this on here like this as i asked them prior to it. they even told me i should NOT be giving them away but instead should be charging each and eveyone of the people that i send an image to as i had to buy them also. i am just not allowed to give or sell the entire collection to someone.

also those of you that have requested i still have your emails in my inbox i have not been around lately due to a family emergency but i am back now and will start replying to email tomm. thanks and sorry for the delay.

I may be missing it but how I get ahold of them so I can buy a large set as well

Request has been yesterday. I haven't received them and don't want to call and bug you.

the company  purchased from was totally ok with me putting this on here like this as i asked them prior to it. they even told me i should NOT be giving them away but instead should be charging each and eveyone of the people that i send an image to as i had to buy them also.

I would be willing to pay something for each one if you would ask. There are some clips here that I just haven't seen anywhere else.

i havent stopped filling them. i have been extremely busy with some orders i had to rush on because i was gone for several days due to a family emergency...i will try to get to them this wkend possibly tomm. i just moved also and have no internet at home yet so i cant do that yet lol but i will get to them asap if there is anyone that needs them right away for a job your working on feel free to give me a call and if i dont answer leave a msg and our number and ill get back to you asap. thanks guys    641-344-2828 (cell number so call anytime)

SIGNsations - great offer for those of us who only need an image or two -- I haven't had the need yet, but hope to take you up on the offer someday.  Very generous offer - I do appreciate how valuable this resource is and how much it can help the members on the forum.

tinaski - here is the site to buy their collections - I don't see a link for a bundle offer, but I have seen them in the past -- for a price less than the total of all the individual collections - I think it was still over 2 grand - so SIGNsations has made a very substantial investment in this colleciton.

http://www.actionillustrated.com/

-Mike

I am setting up a File sharing Folder on my dropbox for anyone that wishes to access it.

If you don't know what dropbox is. It's a Online service That's 100% free. they give 2gigs of space to store your files in. you install there program and it puts a folder on your desktop you can copy files directly to. if you have a iphone you can install a app on it to access them also. 

Once you sign up i will get a email saying you signed up. And i will share my Collection with everyone. But i am requesting that you add to my collection so everyone can access it also.

here is the link (every person that signs up it adds more space to my account) i currently have 4 gigs of files up for sharing)

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTM3OTg0MzQ5

I just signed up for a month account at clipart.com all Royalty free stuff. if anyone wants anything let me know

I am setting up a File sharing Folder on my dropbox for anyone that wishes to access it.

If you don't know what dropbox is. It's a Online service That's 100% free. they give 2gigs of space to store your files in. you install there program and it puts a folder on your desktop you can copy files directly to. if you have a iphone you can install a app on it to access them also. 

Once you sign up i will get a email saying you signed up. And i will share my Collection with everyone. But i am requesting that you add to my collection so everyone can access it also.

here is the link (every person that signs up it adds more space to my account) i currently have 4 gigs of files up for sharing)

I just signed up using your link but have NO clue what to do...LOL

Renee

I didn't have to do anything, their graphics was in my dropbox when I opened it    Called Vinyl Work 

I signed up for ya robochan.  Where can I see your folder?  That link is just a referral/sing up link.

Thats pretty cool deal actually.  I won't be putting any sensitive files on there, but it will be great for working/designing on multiple computers.

Thanx for the invite to view your files!

I havent taken anything because I want to make sure I share as well, so once I figure out how to do that I will be getting some! you have alot of graphics there for sure, I will probly duplicate a few by mistake so please bare with me! I read your text file about leaching and I promise NOT to do that! LOL! So the question of the day is do I just use my own drop box to upload files or do I put them on yours? I' not really sure how to use this! thanx!

Renee

i just sent over the link to share my folder. sorry i went to bed way early last night.

if you login to dropbox. click events you will see the msg i shared a folder

just copy the files into my Vinyl Work shared folder. and that will allow people to see them.

With all the graphic and font requests I'm wondering if it would be worth while to create a searchable repository on one of my websites and allow anyone to upload/download the graphics....

If anyone has any interest let me know, if we can get a small group together to discuss the design (layout, organization, etc) of the site, I can throw something together. I have pretty much unlimited storage at my disposal....