SIGNsations

graphic collection

www.yourartpages.com

i got this awesome collection for quite a bit of money. since it is illegal for me to sell them i cant sell them but i was told i can however email one of more of the files to someone that wants to make it (for personal use :-[)  if you need anything from that website let me know and i can possibly get it to you. email me at the below address or for those of you needing them right away ill post my phone number.

vinylsignsandshirts@gmail.com

641-344-2828

p.s. this is a way for me to help the board members and to give what i can because i appreciate all of the help i get on here from all the wonderful people on here that take the time out of there life to help the people like me!!!! you guys are wonderful!!! thanks

AWESOME collection.  What does something like this cost and how do you go about purchasing this large collection if you would not mind sharing.  Thanks

if anyone want to buy it, its gonna cost you around 2500+.....if anyone wants to buy the entire collection give me a call not an email and ill get you the same purchase price i got mine for comes with 15 cds and 15 books. if you were to buy the books/cds each without the package they would cost between 300 to 600 for each cd.

guys i dont mind helping you out sending something to you but please stop asking for the entire collection. the answer is no. i will not send the entire collection to you. i paid for it and if you want it then you can pay for it to. i even had one person ask for 15 different designs at one time and that did not at all bother me to send them. i dont mind helping as ive got lots of help from people here but it just kinda bothers me when people ask for the entire collection.

I did ask for 2 designs & you sent them, I did want to thank you so everybody knew how great you were.

Thanks again

Peggy

emailed you and want to say have not heard back but Thanks for offering!!!  Awesome to do!!!

Lacey

i believe i emailed you back and told you to be a little more specific on what you want....look thru the collection and get me names of the designs that you want

You did and I have not yet picked ou t designs, but again I thank you!  I posted the above prior to the email and meant it as a HUGE THANKS to you!!  I'm imagination challenged! LOL I have been making the plainest t's out there....customers have designs they want and I follow but would love to get something different! Thank you for offering it!

;DLacey

PS Hoping to email today!!!

sorry thought i would just do a bump. emails have slowed down and have only gotten a couple the last few days just wanted to get it back to the top so i could help more people...

and if you have emailed me and i didnt get back to you i am sorry. just email me again but i think i got everyone taken care of. and for those of you that i didnt have the graphics you wanted. i am still trying to get them. i havent been around long enough to call the company again to see if they got my email. thanks

Guest kenya

Thanks Jason for sending the one that I asked for. 

I appreciate it. ;D

what is the website for the images - i cant see where to buy them -- isnt this copyright infringement - i got to thinking about it they have them copyrighted the images and no your not selling them but you cant just give them away either -- just like music - software - or anything else