redrub04

SignCut Pro lost the "copies" function

When you open SCPro and hit cut out a screen pops up that has several options for cutting vinyl.  Beside the word 'Copies' there is a O U D that you can use to select how many copies you want.  Until two days ago I could click one, enter me need, and walk away.  SCPro "locked up" a couple of days ago and now the ability to choose on of those options is gone.  Now I have to cut one, move the vinyl and reset the origin point to cut another etc.....  What changed?  Really hard to get large orders cut when I have to manually set the cutter up each time.  Any ideas?

Chris

You can always go to sign cuts site and post a help ticket they will usually get back to you quick. :-[

A quick note about Signcuts licensing and transfers.

You may install and uninstall Signcut as many times as you need as long as you do not change drives, reformat or change motherboards.

Signcut looks for a unique hardware ID number generated by your opperating system and compares that to the one registered on our server. If it finds a new one it transfers your software. You may do this five times during a subscription period but you may clear your transfers at anytime by purchasing a subscription extension, even the shortest period 1 month will clear your transfers.

I am looking to get a dongle version of SignCut. What's your website and what kind of delivery time can I expect?