MonkeyMeMe

New Funtime Rhinestone Software 3 Versions 3 Prices

Well those that know me know i Eat Sleep and Dream in Rhinestone.

I have found yet another new updated Rhinestone program, and this one seems to be the easiest and Least expensive of all, and better yet it cuts with Us Cutter  Cutters,, lol actually it cuts with 400 cutters as all the drivers are built in,

I got mine at www.winpcsign2010.com There is a support free forum there for all the softwares that they offer,

and hundreds of videos, to learn from,,

I downloaded the demo and i was so hooked,, I ordered the full program    winpscsign2010, there are 2 other programs, as well that cost less,, go download the demo and play and if anyone needs any help,, let me know,, i would be glad to help or go to support area and all of us that are learning the program will help. here is something i did in one click,,

post-3437-12986552120665_thumb.jpg

post-3437-12986552135396_thumb.jpg

That is kinda hard to see here is something else

post-3437-12986552120916_thumb.jpg

post-3437-12986552135598_thumb.jpg

Dang I knew I should have looked there for a wife!  - JK Nothing wrong with the one I got now and she does vinyl!

I actually do a lot of fishing shirts,, women love em,,,,, lol

you are to funny,,,,,,

and hunting rhinestones shirts,, tooo

And I dont live in Alsaka,, altho it feels like it sometimes,,,

Sandy Jo, where do you find designs to use in the winpc software? I've been looking at it and playing with the trial version, but I'm wondering if I can use the eps files I already have to work with the rhinestone software.Sandy

You can definitely use your existing eps files with WinPCSIGN.  You just import them in and away you go.  Has a nice vectorization tool built-in as well if you want to convert any bitmap images into vector format.

Scott

Sandy Jo, where do you find designs to use in the winpc software? I've been looking at it and playing with the trial version, but I'm wondering if I can use the eps files I already have to work with the rhinestone software.Sandy

Hi Sandy,

You can use your Eps files you already have and if you have jpgs you can vectorize  those in this program as well, The Trial version is great to play with isnt it,, That way we can test it out, before we buy,,

That is how i hooked up with a few of my programs,,

Sandy if you have any Questions feel free to ask me anything,, I dont sell ,, I use it,, lol

Sandy Jo, I will definitely email you about the rhinestone software. I'm down to my last 2 days of teaching, then off to Mexico for a week, then will have time to sit down and see if it's something I want to learn. Thanks for the offer! Sandy

I will be here to help anyone whom wants to learn,,

MMM