Sign in to follow this  
FutureSgtsWife

Another "odd job" -- how would you brand a bbq tool?

One of my clients needs 3,000 bbq grill baskets logo'ed.  They're thinking silk screening on the wooden handle, but I was thinking more of a branding iron.  Is there any vinyl that would withstand the bbq?  If it was your client, what would you suggest?  Keep in mind the liabilities with idiot grillers who would potentially hurt themselves with this tool.... So vinyl could melt and burn them, right?  And a metal tag added to the handle would get hot to the touch. 

ugh... i have no desire to be challenged today.  :huh:

3000 is alot.....if here is a flat space of metal I think blasting the logo on the metal would look good, and there is nothing more durable than that.

Laser engraver, how big are the tools?

They're a large grill basket - but the handle is probably 2" tall by 12" long.. then the basket, which is approx 14x14

I would think burning it into the wood would be a good idea. If you have a metal working shop in town they might be able to make up a bunch of brands for you. You would then need a hot fire to get them nice and hot.

I would think burning it into the wood would be a good idea. If you have a metal working shop in town they might be able to make up a bunch of brands for you. You would then need a hot fire to get them nice and hot.

:huh:  :huh: would make more sense. and i think it would look better

Guest YHC

+1 :huh:

+1 or Pad printing