Still having problems with small cuts ,with the machine lieving little tabs on the weeding  how can I fix this  so the blade will overlap its starting point on each small cut? I,m useind Flexisign 7.5

Got an eps file of the file your trying to cut

Email it to me and let me take a look at it.

I don't have 7.5 version of Flexi,  but see if you have overcut in one of the tabs after you have your design on the layout and on the  cut/plot  screen,  You should adjust your blade offset first though..  in default job properties. 

Yep...if you are using flexi....you can set it to overcut...that will fix the problem.

Also...play with your offset, while I do have mine set to over cut just a tiny bit, you shouldn't need it if you are dialed in correctly with your offset.

Offset1.jpg

offset guide

I get the "too high" when I go from text in illy to signcut, but if i save it as a pdf, do the livetrace and send it to signcut, it does the "good"

I still have no clue why it does it, its a pain to fix but its just so weird. It does it inside the design too.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, just wondering why the little triangles come out.

It's called " offset" and you can find the settings in the production manager. Check your advanced settings.

What is weird is that if i do a livetrace of an image then add a drawn shape, the livetrace area will cut out perfect, then the drawn shape will have the triangles on every corner

Make sure your offset is not set in two places (cutter and flexi) had that problem before with the same problem.

Make sure your offset is not set in two places (cutter and flexi) had that problem before with the same problem.

How do you change it in the cutter?

Offset1.jpg

offset guide

How do you read this?

;D?  ,  adjust til you get a square test cut.  the perfectly square test is GOOD, 

you can read your user manual,  if you don't have one, you can download it from the support link at the top of the main forum.

http://support.uscutter.com/

you can read your user manual,  if you don't have one, you can download it from the support link at the top of the main forum.

http://support.uscutter.com/

I looked in my manual, and their is nothing about changing offset on the cutter, only in flexi