Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey06

Upload Folder Full

Guest YHC

Can an Admin take a look an empty that folder?  :thumbsup:

LOL, there is about three topics running on this and someone has posted that the admins don't log in anymore. So I don't see this getting fixed unless someone calls them and sees what they have planned for it.

Can an Admin take a look an empty that folder?  :thumbsup:

LOL, there is about three topics running on this and someone has posted that the admins don't log in anymore. So I don't see this getting fixed unless someone calls them and sees what they have planned for it.

I must have missed them.

Levi is an admin..he logged in yesterday. Brandon is an admin, he logs in every week or so...Marcus has been busy so he hasn't logged in in over 9 days..but they do still log in.

Wish someone would look into this. I saw a post somewhere I thought from Levy that they were working on it but that was a while ago.

Need a font ID and went to upload it and of course can't ....

Guest YHC

Levi is an admin..he logged in yesterday. Brandon is an admin, he logs in every week or so...Marcus has been busy so he hasn't logged in in over 9 days..but they do still log in.

Thats good :thumbsup: Wasn't sure whom the the admins were. I just hope the forum stays up. I like you guys. :huh: