designed

Epson 1100 workforce or not

Epson 1100 workforce or not  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Epson 1100 workforce or not

• Epson 1100 workforce or not
    • Epson 1100 workforce or not

I think you didn't get what I was trying to say, but so you know, I know how to negotiate better prices for myself. I know I can afford to buy certain stuff that other people might not, and my comment was meant to help that people.  :thumbsup:

I think it's time for CobraInks to offer a "forum Member" discount for all the business they're getting from here, not much to cut into their profits but enough to make you pull the trigger. I'm on the fence right now, I'm gathering equipment for when I move overseas and open a shop there.

So here is a email from Richard mention my name and you shall receive hope this helps some folks

Bill,

For the next 2 weeks all the workforce 1100's sold that was referred by you will receive the printers with the new ink at the same price as the others, which will be $249.95 plus shipping,  

Thanks Richard

• Like 1

I just ordered the Epson 100 from buy.com. Is the Cobra system easy to install on the 1100? I've installed CIS before on the 1400?

I just ordered the Epson 100 from buy.com. Is the Cobra system easy to install on the 1100? I've installed CIS before on the 1400?

best to ask the expert in this "Richard"

richard@cobraink.com

• Like 1

yes up to 13 x44 in only with certain vinyl have to check forum several post on here about it , has to be aquaeous based vinyl for water based ink (pigmented ink) good luck jhelms