designed

Epson 1100 workforce or not

Epson 1100 workforce or not  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Epson 1100 workforce or not

• Epson 1100 workforce or not
    • Epson 1100 workforce or not

Do many of you use an epson 1100 work force?  wondering how they hold up or if the nozzles clog up much?  I use to buy epsons but always experienced clogging.

Guest YHC

I don't have one but I've seen many post with people that do. If you do a search on the forum, I'm sure you will find many topics on it.

Do many of you use an epson 1100 work force?  wondering how they hold up or if the nozzles clog up much?  I use to buy epsons but always experienced clogging.

I am loving mine I can't believe how many sheets I have printed and it looks like my tanks aren't anywhere near needing refills.  Which by the way I think it was $45.00 for all the bottles (5 large) for refills from Richard at Cobra inks.

I run mine almost every day I think I had asked him that question and if I remember he said if you ran it once a week you would be fine.  I know there is free programs out there to do a nozzle check automatically.  I just go to printer menu every once in a while and do it from there

• Like 1

Guest sciondrgn

I love my workforce printer..

CobraInk systems is the best way to go.. I also opted for the optional waste tank because you can re-use that ink in the black tanks to you get more use from it :thumbsup: Also it keeps the internal waste pad from needing to be changed out. especially if you print alot.

I dont know what i voted for, they both had the same option lol. Get the workforce 1100, you wont regret it if you do inkjet prints. if you get the CIS from cobra, you will be saving a ton of money on ink and richard is awesome. i had a problem with my printer on a saturday at 8 at night, he was able to help me fix it right away :thumbsup:

Hi can anyone give me some help installing ciss for wf100. The instruction video from inkcarts  NOT HELPFUL. Once I get to the tubing part cant figure where to run the line. I dont want to saw anything off ,what if Ineed to use the warranty.. :thumbsup:

Hi can anyone give me some help installing ciss for wf100. The instruction video from inkcarts  NOT HELPFUL. Once I get to the tubing part cant figure where to run the line. I dont want to saw anything off ,what if Ineed to use the warranty.. :thumbsup:

That's usually the chance you take when installing a cis - they won't warranty with third party inks anyways.

Yeah that's true but I was hoping someone could kinda help me through the last part or direct mr to a video of wf 1100 To see what it may look like or a success story one who put it on themselves . Thanks though. :thumbsup:

Guest debogus

Did you check all of the on line videos ? Call or or Email ?

:thumbsup:thanks .I ONLY LOOK AT A CD  THAT INKJET CARTS SENT WITH THE CISS FOR THE EPSOM WF 1100 ANDTHAT SHOWED A VIDEO BUT NOT THIS EPSON. SO AFTER YOUR POST I FOUND THE CORRECT VIDEO AND NOW IM UP AND RUNNING THANKS FOR THE ADVISW ;D:thumbsup::angry:;D

Guest kenya

The 1100 is a great printer.

I bought mine from Cobra Ink with the pigment ink. Richard is great & the CIS that he installed is awesome.

It's so fast & produces awesome results.

And the CIS is not put together like some kid installed it, it's a very professional setup.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

post-0-12986552649763_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986552650333_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986552663897_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298655266433_thumb.jpg

Guest sciondrgn

The 1100 is a great printer.

I bought mine from Cobra Ink with the pigment ink. Richard is great & the CIS that he installed is awesome.

It's so fast & produces awesome results.

And the CIS is not put together like some kid installed it, it's a very professional setup.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweet you got the waste tank to :) Its worth the extra $ for it :D It's nice to recoup what would normally be lost ink and use it again and not to mention not wearing out the internal waste pad  :thumbsup:

Has anyone self installed the CIS with waste tank? How hard would it be to do it yourself?

I bought one of these last November, still sitting on office floor unopened. ugggggggh  :-

Probably time to put it to use. LOL

Guest sciondrgn

I have the wastetank on mine but i got it preinstalled.

I thought the cobra system had to be installed and the inkjetcart you could do yourself...Are they 2 separate systems?

Guest sciondrgn

I thought the cobra system had to be installed and the inkjetcart you could do yourself...Are they 2 separate systems?

They are two different systems/companies each has there own you can buy all the parts you need at both to do it yourself but Cobra pre-installs and sells the printers as well as you can send in your printer and they will install it for you.

I just got an e-mail from Epson and the 1100 is on sale for $129.99 and free shipping. That's new not refurbished. I so wish I had some extra bucks right now :'(

I just got an e-mail from Epson and the 1100 is on sale for $129.99 and free shipping. That's new not refurbished. I so wish I had some extra bucks right now :'(

That is what credit cards are for. I made the money i spent on the printer back within a week.

I'm going to order a printer soon, and love the Epsons, as I've had a few in the past. There's just no better ink delivery for a consumer based affordable printer.

However......the Epsons can drink alot of ink. And have a history of head clogging, which uses even more ink during the cleaning process.

My ? to all of you 1100 users. How happy/unhappy are you with the ink delivery in the Workforce 1100? Has anyone experienced head clogging? I'm also considering the Epson Atrisan 700 series. Is a CIS available for the multifunction?

Just a need to know......

I'm going to order a printer soon, and love the Epsons, as I've had a few in the past. There's just no better ink delivery for a consumer based affordable printer.

However......the Epsons can drink alot of ink. And have a history of head clogging, which uses even more ink during the cleaning process.

My ? to all of you 1100 users. How happy/unhappy are you with the ink delivery in the Workforce 1100? Has anyone experienced head clogging? I'm also considering the Epson Atrisan 700 series. Is a CIS available for the multifunction?

Just a need to know......

Do a search on the forum put in epson 1100 there are many posts on this subject.  I have the cobra CISS system from Cobra Inks (Richard) along with quite a few others and just love it.  I will be repeating myself but just to save you some search time no problems with ink clogging but I use mine at least every other day and the ink usage in my book is hardly anything.  I have said it it in other posts I have printed so many pages of transfers I have lost count and my tanks are not even close to the half way mark yet and even when they do get low for like $45.00 you get five full big bottles of ink for it.  I use to pay that for one small cartridge years ago that would see to last 50 pages and I would be out....  You cant go wrong with that machine I would defiantly go with the CISS System  good luck

Oh and yes he has the CISS on the 700 series

http://www.cobraink.com/printers.htm

amazing prices on inks also

http://www.cobraink.com/ink.htm

• Like 1

I think it's time for CobraInks to offer a "forum Member" discount for all the business they're getting from here, not much to cut into their profits but enough to make you pull the trigger. I'm on the fence right now, I'm gathering equipment for when I move overseas and open a shop there.

I think it's time for CobraInks to offer a "forum Member" discount for all the business they're getting from here, not much to cut into their profits but enough to make you pull the trigger. I'm on the fence right now, I'm gathering equipment for when I move overseas and open a shop there.

If you have enough money to move and open a shop, you can spend money on equipment that will make you money. You need to spend money to make money, if you're being cheap, you arnt going to succeed.