Sign in to follow this  
Yones12

Ebay Decals

I've been selling decals on ebay and i wanted to know which decals do you think would sell the most? Thanks

something unique and different from what everybody else is selling..  You have to find your own niche' to be able to compete on EBAY,, If your going to sell what everybody else is selling,  then the only thing you are going to do is have a pricing war and nobody wins.  If you are unique and different you are in a class of your own and can keep your prices up there.  and don't do any copyright stuff,  You don't need to for a sucessful business. And if we all knew what would sell the most,    we would all be rich....  and only you knows what you are capable of making to sell. If somebody has to make your game plan for you, then your in the wrong business. Everybody has to create their own game plan.  You have to have your own ideas, I'm not about to tell you what I sell that makes my living for me, and nobody else will either.

Guest YHC

And what ever custom designs you do, WATERMARK your images so that someone else doesn't take them. Its not full proof but it slows them down.

Guest Schramm

Your the one selling on ebay dont you know?  I sold on ebay 8 years ago and did very well but now that everybody and there brother has a plotter it is totally a joke to sell decals on ebay! 

And what ever custom designs you do, WATERMARK your images so that someone else doesn't take them. Its not full proof but it slows them down.

How do you watermark your stuff?

How do you watermark your stuff?

here you go

http://www.watermarktool.com/