Sign in to follow this  
NVInc

Looking for someone in Maryland

Hello all its been awhile .. anyway... Here is whats going on and what I'm looking for. I work as a plumber during the day and as an off Job/ Hobby that i'm trying to learn to do vinyl. So my plumbing company is about to franchises into a big chain called Mr. Rooter and we are looking for someone that can do our wraps. I don't have the cutter or knowledge so instead of just letting them go to a Big Chain I would like to see if anyone local would like to pick this job up... Now we don't have enough money to do all 6 trucks at once but we are looking to start with 2 of them... Now if we can get someone and all goes well meaning the price, time and all, you will get the job for the other 4 trucks and any others ones we bring in. I can buy the wraps from Mr. Rooter or get you the files, whatever you like.. Also i would be more then willing to help in anyway i can. I would really love the experience i get from helping. We are based in Baltimore city but will travel a bit if we need to. Any questions you may have please feel free to email me @ newvisioninc@verizon.net

Also here is the link to the company http://mrrooter491.reachlocal.net