Sign in to follow this  
cgg09

Please help, Creation CT630 cutting in reverse

Hi all, I wonder if any of you can help.

I have recently purchased a creation ct630 as an upgrade from a smaller cutter we had.

On first trying to set it up it just would not work at all and I was being presented with black squares on the control panel. I found this was due to the blade holder pressing in the little red button on the inside of the cutter. (with the control panel to the right handside the blade holder was along to the left) it didn't matter what I did as soon as resetting the machine it would do it again.

To solve this I moved the blade all the way along to the right hand side (underneath the control panel) but now the machine cuts the wrong direction and in reverse! I have tried cutting in both signgo and signblazer and the same thing happens.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I have contacted the person I bought this off and I am waiting on a response however thought someone on here may be able to assist me sooner.

Thank you in advance.

Make sure your software is not set to "Mirror" or "Reverse" on signblazer you will see this setting on your cut screen on the left hand side. There are several check boxes. One is "Mirror" which is used mainly for heat press vinyl.

Did you read the new biew manual?

if not it might solve all your problems.

Take a design of 15 centimers wide.

Does not matter what it is.

Place the cutter head in the middle of the machine and make that the home position.

Then start the plotting.

If it plots correct it will plot from the middle home position to the left without touching the kill switches.

If this works net job place the head 5 centimeter from the right hand side kill switch and perform same plot job.

Now you know how it works?

Pcut always plot from right to left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New nie manual is in the instructional contribution section.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,17489.0.html

let us know your result.

Paco

Hi, thank you for your response however things are getting worse!

We are still cutting in reverse and now its decided it is not cutting the sizes I have set signgo to.

If it's not too much trouble could you please tell me what all the settings in signgo should say and what all the settings on the cutter should be (x/y etc)

We are losing alot of vinyl here!

Regards

Sorry I do not use SIGNGO.

First of all take out the knife and put in the pen and start with a small design not larger then 15 cm square.

Use simple A4 size paper and get the plotter to know.

This way you save your vinyl untill you solved the problem witg SIGNGO.

Maybe better to use signblazer as there more people here that use.

Paco

Hi

Firstly may I say what a hero Paco is.  The New bie 'manual' got me successfully from opening the box to my first cut.  It's well written, and comprehensive.  Without it I would still be struggling.  I am using a CT630 which I have just bought on ebay, and the SignBlazer trial software was downloaded downloaded exactly as the 'manual' says.

However I'm having the same mirror image problem.

If I use the 'mirror' setting, the problem is resolved, it's as though the default setting is one for heat press vinyl.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Timbo

Thanks for the kind words.

As far as I know the download of SBE if you use it as is and do not mess around it should not do this.

But as you find a workaround just first get things going and proceed later with reinstall and that kind of stuff.

Have a nice CUT.

Paco

Hi

Firstly may I say what a hero Paco is. The New bie 'manual' got me successfully from opening the box to my first cut. It's well written, and comprehensive. Without it I would still be struggling. I am using a CT630 which I have just bought on ebay, and the SignBlazer trial software was downloaded downloaded exactly as the 'manual' says.

However I'm having the same mirror image problem.

If I use the 'mirror' setting, the problem is resolved, it's as though the default setting is one for heat press vinyl.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Timbo

Hi Timbo, I also just purchased a ct630 and ran signblazer with same mirror result. Also cuts 90 degrees off what is shown in cutter window. Very frustrating. I am searching forums right now so if I come across anything that might solve dilemma, I'll let you know. Could you please do the same if you have any luck regards lee.

Hi Timbo, I also just purchased a ct630 and ran signblazer with same mirror result. Also cuts 90 degrees off what is shown in cutter window. Very frustrating. I am searching forums right now so if I come across anything that might solve dilemma, I'll let you know. Could you please do the same if you have any luck regards lee.

what driver are you using in Signblazer?