legokcen

USMC Logo

I need some help please.  Could someone help me with the USMC logo?  The one with the eagle, globe, anchor. 

Thanks a lot!

Levent

I cannot open this file.  saves, but does not open picture.  I am looking for a "design file" so I can have a leather stamp made of the Marine Corp emblem shown below.  anyone out there able to help??  I don't even know what a design file is but the stamp maker has asked for one.  thanks

us marine corp image.jpg

Lots of files on here are dead files,  that is from 2008,  This forum has been upgraded several times since then..   You might want to get permission from the USMC first.  That is copyrighted material.  They have a site with files. Unless you have a vector graphics program,  you cannot open them anyway.  Those are vector files. 

27 minutes ago, lulu said:

I cannot open this file.  saves, but does not open picture.  I am looking for a "design file" so I can have a leather stamp made of the Marine Corp emblem shown below.  anyone out there able to help??  I don't even know what a design file is but the stamp maker has asked for one.  thanks

us marine corp image.jpg

It opened fine for me...what program are you trying to open it with?

It is probably much too detailed for a "leather stamp".

Sue2