Laceylp

slot 7 font???

I need a font that makes the number 7 with the outline type in slot machines....anyone know what font or where I could find it???

Thanks!!!

Lacey

One of these?

mark-s

Carousel

57 Rodeo

Madrone

Spumoni

Depot

Quentin

Zebrawood

Rosewood

ITC Buckeroo

Egyptian Extended Bold

[ftp=ftp://http://www.clipart.com/en/close-up?o=4927627&memlevel=A&a=a&q=slot%20machine&k_mode=all&s=1&e=42&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page=&k_exc=&pubid=]http://www.clipart.com/en/close-up?o=4927627&memlevel=A&a=a&q=slot%20machine&k_mode=all&s=1&e=42&show=&c=&cid=&findincat=&g=&cc=&page=&k_exc=&pubid=[/ftp]

Looks like this here...I no longer could afford the membership and since it's not a done deal don't want to spend the $15 bucks..LOL  But this is what i'm looking for.  Can be bar or just 7. I only have one font here and not close enough for them. Thanks!

K here you go...maybe I can't get pictures to post right now...says upload folder full?;)

Can you post the 7 for me>  I appreciate all your help!! Thank you!!!!

It won't let me. Errors and says upload folder is full. Whatever that means. It looks like a dead ringer to me.

Thank you so much!! I found it free at font-zone.com no affiliation but free is good! ;))  It showed me how to install so i'm good!  Thanks again looks perfect to me!  Now I can work on my slogan for gettin Lucky!  ;)

Hello,

I am looking into the upload folder full problem that you all are having. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you Levi!!  I appreciate all your forum does for me and the thanks to all for helping me along!!

Lacey