okay i have got my pcut running  good one min next it starts to play up im using flex pro i cut a few things then next time i cut it starts okay then half way throu it starts to cut out a stripe i cut 2 weeks ago i have turned it off to try and clear the pcut but its done this 3 times on me now

are you sure your Flexi pro doesn't have saved jobs .   Check there..   also in your production manager,  make sure all jobs are empty there.  Delete anything that is there.  

If you go into your default job properties  on Workflow,  do you have  under  AFTER Output..  Delete  or HOLD,  I have mine on DELETE

hi thanks for quick responce can you tell me how to get to what you are on about the part about setting it to hold or del as im new to it all please

First of all you need to state what cutting Software you are using and what version.?  Is it really Flexi Pro?  Or Flexistarter?   there is a big difference  actually about $4000 difference.  depending on where you purchase.  and it would greatly help in the future if you post your equipment in your signiture, So we do not have to keep asking.    LIke mine  look in my signiture  Graphtetec  FC7000mk2-75    Flexistarter, 8.5   Toshiba  XP   etc.  

ok  pro,,  I don't have Pro,  But I will try and help,  the versions are all different on some layout,  BUT   open your  main layout cut screen.  just enter a couple text on it,  just so you can HIT  CUT/PLOT and it opens like your going to cut something.  IN UPPER left corner should be your cutter name..  under it is PROPERTIES,  click it,  screen changes,  it is either at the top or bottom,  there are pictures on tabs,  run your cursor over and see if one says WORKFLOW,  click it,  screen changes, then the info I described is there.  the versions are different,  this is Flexistarter 8.6, but I hope you have some same things close .

post-3093-12986551923068_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986551923521_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986551936569_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986551936834_thumb.jpg

bingo as  they say found it the plotter is in the garage and the pc im in my bedroom on my other pc but have flex on it but i will check it in the morning thanks very much for the help like i have said before this is one of the best sites i have used for help i will let you no but if thats set to del is there anything els i can check also im getting what i think thhey call fishtails is that where i change the knife offset and one more thing if you dont mind me asking is that i read the start up paper on this site and it says you should set  the bits per second to 9600 but the man i got my pcut off set it to 38400 and if i change it the pcut will not work  hope im not asking to much thanks in advance

sorry, I cannot help you with your actual cutter,  I do not have a US CUtter product,,    but yes, you can adjust your offset,  also  You can just click open your production manager  right from your desktop and make sure there are no jobs or errors on it,  It should be blank ,  like this picture  (the white area)   Your welcome 

post-3093-12986551923916_thumb.jpg

post-3093-12986551937093_thumb.jpg

sorry, I cannot help you with your actual cutter,  I do not have a US CUtter product,,    but yes, you can adjust your offset,  also  You can just click open your production manager  right from your desktop and make sure there are no jobs or errors on it,  It should be blank ,  like this picture  (the white area)   Your welcome   

okay thanks your a star

OK flanders.

Start with typing lines with points at the ends. (like this)

Your typing make people not reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the new bie manual, use signblazer elements trail ( it is free) and let us know at which step it does not work.

This way we can trouble shoot your problem much easier.

19200 or higher baudrate is asking for trouble.

Use 9600 only in both cutter program and windows port setting.

You see how easy this reads!

Are you located in Belgium? "Flanders"

Paco

As you start to make new entries for same problem I type here once again.

If you use parallel to serial converter and it has to run at 38400 bps then that info is new and your might be correct 9600 as mentioned in the new bie manual is not OK for you.

Does your computer has a serial port?

Please answer this question only with YES or NO.

Paco