Sign in to follow this  
kartrcr

Graphtec 5000-60 with corel draw3 not cutting

I just got the setup and I can't get the plotter to cut what is on the screen After several attempts to get the media size etc that will fit. go to print and cutter starts then stops. When I change size and it decides to cut it cuts my items 1/100 of the normral size. I am getting frustrated and ready to take everything back.

on the cut manager there is an option to send a test cut does that work?

are you using corel draw 3 -- or corel draw X3 -- one will work the other isnt suported

Using X3

Where is the cut manager at all I see is print, print preview.

Would it be the Cut master? if so how do I import the file from Corel to the Cut master.

on the plotter controller page there is a test option I can cut a test .

On the print page of the corel it does a preflight and says its ok. and when I press to cut/print the cutter starts for a second and then stops. It would be nice for it to tell me what is up why it wont cut.

Cut manager is on your Graphtec disc,  you have to download it, to your desktop,  You click it first when you want to cut something.  That is your cutting software.  They may call it something different now.  I have Cutting master on my Graphtec .  Here is Cutting Master ,  user manual,  being showed with  Robo machine.

http://www.graphteccorp.com/craftrobo/support/program/Cutting_Master_CraftROBO.pdf

Okay

Thanls for sending the book. I understood you could go to direct print screen cut away.

Found the little rocket logo to send to the cut master  and now I am cooking with fire.

Jeez 3 weeks of fustration and 10 yards of vinyl.  I hope this will be one of most expensive lessons that I know I will have.  :thumbsup:

well,  glad you got it.. :thumbsup:  your welcome  ,  now that you got that cutter cooking with fire.  you will love it,  I have a larger 30"  and love it. 

we have 2 of them and love them - ther every stable we havent had a single problem with either of them - good luck