Sign in to follow this  
vectorman

us cutter- cnc router

hallo to all the pepole who r reading this post

its the holydays around and some rest get me wondering what i want to buy next a CNC or a wide printer....

I'm shour that a lot of the workers who have the us cutter for a year or 2 get to the point and hanger for more..

I'm wondering why to mess with a wide printer: 1 sqwer meter cost me around 10$ in that time i can sell 1 swer meter for 200 $ whit the cnc :

anything that the cutter cut ( did i metion the i have the MH1351) CNC can cut!

its nearly the same language

for the its the most natural for me to look for a cnc and from what i saw there r good economic cheep china made machins

the problem is that they r so many, and i will not swim whithe no English support

anyway ken if u still there i say go for the cnc I'm shuur your supplier have the skils to provied a nice machine 

Sorry on Ken - he si no longer with US cutter.  Good luck on the CNC router

sorry to tell ya but there diffrent - cnc uses a code thats call G-CODE it uses X Y Z axis

vinyl cutter uses HPGL code there not interchangeable -

however there is some software that will allow you to export both HPGL and G-CODE

i was thinking of making a simple one that would use HPGL code - but i havent ever done it

the two most popular is 2.5D and 3D  -----

2.5D is where the router will drop down and cut and then stop and raise to a different height and then keep cutting then stop and raise then cut

3D is where the router can cut move and raise at the same time - it is if you want to make a vertical curve like a bowl

but with some motivation you could build one it really wouldn't be too hard

آسف أن أقول يا ولكن هناك مختلفة -- التصنيع باستخدام الحاسب الآلي يستخدم thats رمز استدعاء مجموعة رمز يستخدم محور س ع ص)

قطع الفينيل يستخدم رمز هبغل هناك غير قابلة للمبادلة --

ولكن هناك بعض البرامج التي تسمح لك لتصدير على حد سواء ، والجميع هبغل - رمز

كنت أفكر في صنع واحدة بسيطة من شأنها أن استخدام رمز هبغل -- ولكن haven't فعلت من أي وقت مضى

هو هما الاكثر شعبية 2.5D و 3D -----

2.5D حيث التوجيه والمنسدلة وقطع ثم وقف ورفع الى مستوى مختلف وإبقاء ثم قطع ثم وقف ورفع ثم قص

3D هو المكان الذي يمكن أن يقلل توجيه التحرك ورفع في الوقت نفسه -- هو ما إذا كنت تريد جعل منحنى الرأسي مثل وعاء

ولكن مع بعض الدوافع هل يمكن بناء واحد هو حقا لن يكون من الصعب جدا

מצטער להגיד לך אבל יש שונות - CNC משתמש thats הקוד קורא ה-G-CODE זה משתמש ציר XYZ

הלהב ויניל משתמשת בקוד HPGL לא להחלפה -

עם זאת יש כמה תוכנות שיאפשרו לכם לייצא הן HPGL ו-G-CODE

חשבתי לעשות אחד פשוט ישתמש בקוד HPGL - havent אבל עשיתי את זה פעם

שני הכי פופולרי הוא 2.5D ו 3D -----

2.5D שם הנתב יירד למטה חתך ולאחר מכן לעצור ולהרים לגובה שונים ולאחר מכן לשמור על חיתוך ואז לעצור ולהרים ואז לחתוך

3D הוא שם הנתב יכול לחתוך לעבור ולגדל בו זמנית - זה אם אתה רוצה לבצע עיקול אנכית כמו קערה

אבל עם מוטיבציה כמה אתה יכול לבנות אחד זה ממש לא יהיה קשה מדי