Sign in to follow this  
pyrophire

Supplies in west texas, yeehaw

I've had a couple of people contact me for rush orders on stuff that I dont regularly carry and was looking around town for suppliers. I was only able to find one, Reece Supply. I could order the stuff online and pay the overnight shipping, but these projects arnt big and the shipping would take about 50% of the total being charged. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of distributors/supply shops for banners, vinyl, heat transfer stuff in El Paso, Texas or Las Cruces, New Mexico other than Reece.

Guest sciondrgn

Sign Warehouse has a Denison TX location. Not sure what time frame shipping would be to you though but I would imagine 1-2 days

Hmm I guess the whole post wasnt read, was looking for somewhere local that I can get stuff the same/next day without having to pay overnight shipping. But thanks anyways... I think...

You should be able to do a web search for suppliers in your area or in a distance that you would be comfortable to drive, what kind of orders that is in that kind of rush? I usually try to stay away from people that put something off till the last minute then expect you to rush because of their lack of planing.

Dan

You should be able to do a web search for suppliers in your area or in a distance that you would be comfortable to drive, what kind of orders that is in that kind of rush? I usually try to stay away from people that put something off till the last minute then expect you to rush because of their lack of planing.

Dan

I have some sororities as clients, they sometimes order within time to get materials but sometimes they need a banner or something quickly and my local supplier doesnt have everything on hand.

Fellers is east texas, I'm west texas... 400+ miles away