Sign in to follow this  
userjon

trouble importing into SignCut

I'm trying to open a text file from InkScape into SighCut but it's just blank.  Can anybody help me.  Maybe i'm doing something wrong.  Didn't know where to post this, so i'm posting it in InkScape and SighCut.  Thanks.

I just did it, typed TEST saved it as a .EPS file then opened sign cut then opened the file no problem.  Maybe you have a different file upload it and I will try.

Jim

OK thanks.  I don't know what is wrong.  I am unable to open any pic or text with SignCut.  Could you upload something so I can try to open it up in SignCut, that way I can narrow it down to SignCut or InkScape.  Thanks.

Try to open these.  Drawing is the word test I did it in inkscape and then opened it in Sign Cut.

I am able to open these.  I wonder if my problem is with InkScape or SighCut?

Always make sure that you zoom out and don't have any raster jpeg or png you were tracing from in the image before you save.  This is always the problem when mine won't open, it contains raster images still.

Hope thats it.

Thanks to all.  I ended up just removing the program and re-installing it, and now it works.

Thanks to all.  I ended up just removing the program and re-installing it, and now it works.

funny how many times that works